What is a Physicians Assistant?
Physician Assistants are health professionals who practice medicine as members of a team with their supervising physicians. PAs deliver a broad range of medical and surgical services to diverse populations in rural and urban settings. As part of their comprehensive responsibilities, PAs conduct physical exams, diagnose and treat illnesses, order and interpret tests, counsel on preventive health care, assist in surgery, and prescribe medications. At Walnut Creek Urgent Medical Care, we are extremely fortunate to have a tremendously experienced and compassionate PA in Michelle Wong. Click here for more information about Michelle.
Here is a list of some of the most common services we provide:
- Annual physical examinations
- Preventive health consultations
- Immigration and naturalization physicals
- Travel medicine and vaccinations
- Care of all acute medical illnesses
- In-Patient care at San Ramon Medical Center
- Care of chronic illnesses, including hypertension, asthma, diabetes, arthritis
For additional information please contact our office at 925-930-9120